Packing List for Your Agile Journey
In this unique self-study course led by Gil Broza, 10 industry leaders share the key concepts they consider for an organization’s Agile journey.
- Receive practical, inspirational advice (not just about mechanics and moves) to make Agile work for you.
- See what others have done to overcome the challenges (which are, in fact, quite common).
- Dive deep into the aspects of Agility that are most often overlooked, misunderstood, or just challenging, and identify the gaps between your state and possible Agile success.
- Get quality Agile education, for a very low price, on your own schedule, and from wherever you are.
- Lead Agility from a stronger position by talking about the right challenges and needs.
This training awards 10 Category B PDUs.