Individuals and Interactions
In this self-study course presented by Gil Broza, 11 world-renowned experts reveal how exactly they guide teams to be the best they can be — and how you can too.
- Finish more work, and find more time to reflect, innovate, and recharge (you'll be surprised how much time you and your team lose without noticing)
- Explore proven ways to get your team more engaged and spurring each other on to come up with great ideas and solve their own problems (this goes well beyond meeting facilitation)
- Learn how to support and empower your team with confidence (which will make your work easier!)
- Realize why many “best practices” fall flat in your team — and what works instead
- Tap oft-neglected sources of team performance, such as the social and physical environments, a compelling vision, and framing your communication
This training awards 10 Category B PDUs.